Skin needs special care at any time of the year and the transition from summer to autumn is time to prepare for the harsher winter weather ahead. The summer months may have taken their toll and skin may be dull and dehydrated. Read our tips for brighter fresher skin
1. Gently exfoliate or try a professional microdermabrasion treatment to remove dead skin cells and reveal fresher skin beneath. This will also remove the remnants of a tan.
2. Keep to a regular cleansing routine.
3. Use a serum to nourish the skin and a richer cream at night to repair and renew while sleeping.
4. Don’t forget your sun block, Ultrasun has an amazing range of products, they are recommended by dermatologists and one applications hall see you through your day. Perfect for under your make up
1. It has to be take your Collagen Shots every day for a super boost and help with hydration levels.
2. Drink 8 glasses of water a day . It’s said that you need to drink an extra glass of water for every cup of coffee you drink and 4 glasses for every glass of wine that you drink.
3. Eat your water too in the form of water rich fruit and vegetables such as melons and cucumber.
4. Eat foods rich in Omega-3 essential fatty acids and antioxidants such as Vitamins A, C and E can help to combat ageing and get your skin ready for the winter months ahead.