Pioneers in Dead Sea and healing-earth home spa therapies, Finders International have launched the first affordable anti-ageing mineral range. The new Dead Sea Spa Magik Diamond range is packed with therapeutic, natural anti-ageing ingredients including salt and mineral extracts to help women (and men) wage a war on fine lines and wrinkles, restore skin health and maintain a youthful radiance.
Containing no parabens or aluminium, this unique skincare range launches with its first product in January 2012 a treatment for eyes.
Dead Sea Spa Magik Age Response Eye Cream – 15ml RRP £17.95
Your eyes are the first areas to show signs of ageing, fatigue and an unhealthy lifestyle as the skin is delicate and more susceptible to under-eye shadows and dryness. The Dead Sea Spa Magik Age Response Eye Cream is packed with skin loving and rejuvenating minerals including Dead Sea minerals, vitamin B5 and jojoba oil to help tone and firm the under eye area, reducing the appearance of wrinkles, puffiness and dark circles.
With some instant and impressive fast long term results, key benefits include:
-Reduces puffiness and dark circles
– Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
– Free from Parabens
-Packed full of natural anti-ageing ingredients
– Haloxyl prevents dark circles around the eyes
– Regu age reduces puffiness and dark circles
– Boron nitride soft focus effect (light diffusion particles)
– Green tea extract antioxidant & anti-aging
– Hydroviton NMF (natural moisture factor)
– Sepilift skin lifting, moisturizing and anti-wrinkles
– D-Panthenol skin moisturizer
– Shea butter & jojoba & meadowfoam seed oil skin softening
– Vitamin E antioxidant & anti-free radicals
The new Dead Sea Spa Magik Age Response Eye Cream is available from www.shopforspa.com, Holland & Barrett, GNC and other independent health food stores. Also available at Debenhams, John Lewis and Kalmora Spas. For details of your nearest stockist call 01580 211055